There’s a lot coming up! Sign up for my New Releases Newsletter, and you’ll get an email when each book releases!
- Can’t Get Enough - my short story Blake Eats Out (a Dominatrix Fantasy short story!!) will be in the Cleis Press antho edited by Tenille Brown, out June 21, 2014.
- The Tycoon’s Convenient Bride…and Baby, Entangled Publishing, release date July 28th, 2014
- Audiobooks for The Pulse Trilogy, release date TBD 2014
- Shoshanna Evers’ Short Shorts (an anthology of erotic short stories from my other anthologies) – TBD 2014
- Submission: a Shoshanna Evers BDSM anthology - (BDSM novellas book bundle) release date TBD 2014
- Rapunzel (an erotic re-imagining) – another erotic fairytale is in the works! Release date TBD
More specific info for July 2014:
Enraptured, Book 3 in the Enslaved Trilogy by Shoshanna Evers, narrated by Christine Padovan
The stunning conclusion to the red-hot Enslaved trilogy finds a curious young beauty baring more than her skin…
Lovely, blonde, and young, Jessica accepted a job at New York’s most exclusive BDSM nightclub to make ends meet…and to satisfy her curiosity. Nobody is more intriguing than the BAD boys-Billionaire Arrogant Doms-a trio of unbelievably rich and sexy men. Jessica willingly gets involved with the group, shedding her formerly shy persona to explore the limits of her own desire. But she isn’t sure how vulnerable she wants to be…until the one BAD Boy who never wants to fall in love again – the gorgeous, passionate, and unexpectedly tender Roman – takes an interest in her, and Jessica finds herself drawn deeper into his world than she ever expected.
The Man Who Holds the Whip by Shoshanna Evers, narrated by Scarlett Day
The Man Who Holds the Whip was published in the New York Times and USA Today Bestseller, MAKE ME: Twelve Tales of Dark Desire.
“The chemistry between these two characters was sizzling, the sex was hot and you could feel how much they still loved each other even after three years apart.” – Phuong Phan, Goodreads
“I felt like I was there with Grace and Ian as a happy, comfortable, invisible bystander, marveling at what occurred page after page.” -Liberty Ann, Goodreads
“Another excellent read from Shoshanna Evers, the characters are likeable, the story fast paced and the sex hot and steamy. Who hasn’t wondered “what if” and this story certainly gives you some ideas. Recommended for someone who likes a hot read to help keep you warm at night..or anytime. Happy reading :)” ~ Jill B., Amazon review
When Grace discovers her gorgeous ex-boyfriend Ian broke her heart three years ago so he could pursue a career as a professional Dom, she never expected to be intrigued…and aroused. Ian looks damn good holding that whip. But can a girl who’s always considered herself “vanilla” fire up her kinky side for love?
To find out, she’s going to audition for a chance to play Ian’s sexual submissive—and maybe find her way back into his heart.
The Man Who Holds the Whip is a 28,000 word contemporary romance novella from New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author Shoshanna Evers.
The Enslaved Trilogy Complete Set (Audiobook) by Shoshanna Evers, narrated by Christine Padovan
The Enslaved Trilogy Complete Set (Audiobook) includes:
- Enslaved, Book 1 the Enslaved Trilogy
- Enamored, Book 2 in the Enslaved Trilogy
- Enraptured, Book 3 in the Enslaved Trilogy
From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author, Shoshanna Evers, and narrated by Best Audiobook 2013 winner, Christine Padovan.
- Enslaved: For Elisabeth and the sexy billionaire Doms everyone calls the BAD Boys, love triangles can have sharp edges…and somebody’s bound to get hurt.
- Enamored: The second story in the red-hot Enslaved trilogy begins with a dangerous bet that turns good friends into exquisite lovers.
- Enraptured: The stunning conclusion to the romantic Enslaved trilogy finds a curious young beauty baring more than her skin… to the baddest of the BAD Boys.
Can’t Get Enough
Veteran erotica author and first-time editor Tenille Brown has collected stories for Can’t Get Enough that highlight the essence of insatiable desire. With contributions from authors like Rachel Kramer Bussel, Jacqueline Applebee, Giselle Renarde, and featuring a brand-new Becoming Hers (formerly Dominatrix Fantasy) story from New York Times bestseller Shoshanna Evers, this is a book full of diverse and dynamic characters who are bold and daring even when being sexily subtle. The authors here knock the Can’t Get Enough theme right out of the park with stories that will leave readers as breathless as the characters they’re reading about, dying for more.
The Tycoon’s Convenient Bride… and Baby
more info coming soon!!